Thursday, February 19, 2009

Clay will bite you

My husband is a dork.

The girls were fighting earlier, because..well..that's what they do. Meghan is screaming about a toy Hannah "stole" and Hannah retaliated by pulling her hair. Meghan starts freaking out so we had to call Hannah down about it. Clay then decides to pull(he barely touched it) Hannah's hair to show her it's not very nice to do that. Of course Hannah runs off with hurt feelings and I'm staring at Clay like, what the hell..you don't pull her hair!

She needs to know it's not cool to pull hair, he says. It's the same as if a dog bites you, you bite it back.

Bwahahahahaha!!! I was hunched over the side of the couch in tears, and he just stared at me blankly for a few seconds until he realized what he had said.

1 comment:

  1. My kids were having the same argument. I think they were fighting over a balloon.

    My son is currently crying because I told him it was time to eat dinner. Oh, the horrors!

    ReplyDelete