Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's the end of the world as we know it. And I feel fiiiiine.

Have I ever mentioned just HOW cool my dad is? In case I didn't....he's way cooler than you.

But, he's a little over dramatic.

I received a voicemail from him yesterday, this is what it said verbatim.

"Hey, lissa...it's your papafamilia...hey guess what...Korea is going to bomb us. July 4th. Hawaii. Nuclear. World is going to end as we know it. Something to think about. We should stop paying any bills now since we are all going to die. Love ya little girl. Bye."

I told you. Dramatic.

So I had to call him up and was all like, "Daddy, we are not going to die."
"Yes..yes we are", he says. "Nuclear I tell you. I wish we could move to Mars already."

I was all, "Daddy, are you smoking crack? Please tell me that you have gone on a crack binge and you're not really just this remedial."

He may build an underground bunker, shit... I don't know.

Don't get me started on my mom. I hate getting a phone call from her asking how to use the computer. Every time it happens, she makes me want to kill myself. She can't even figure out where the search bar is. Ugh.

I'm like...you have two perfectly capable teenage boys there who know how to use the computer...go ask them. But, they are smart little fuckers....they just tell her to call me since I'm the smartest. Whatever, they just don't want to fuck with her. Little assholes.

1 comment: